Every office furniture plays an important role in increasing the productivity of work. They are also responsible for boosting the potential of the employee. If the working table is comfortable, people tend to work a little faster. It is one of the reasons that modern-day working tables have replaced the old fashioned tables in many organizations. Today’s tables are stylish, comfortable and elegant and hence, there is an increase in sale of modern working tables. Different types of desks are used by different people. Writing desks are used by people whose primary duty is filing, writing, drawing, etc. Executive table [โต๊ะ ผู้ บริหาร, which is the term in Thai] is used by people of high authority. Computer tables are used by employees who work on computers.
Reasons to use good office furniture
- Brings enthusiasm: Good office furniture has the potential to bring enthusiasm to the employees. When the office furniture offers comfort, employees feel a boost of energy in them to complete work in time.
- Motivates employees: Adjustable office furniture motivates people to work for long hours. As the furniture is adjustable they can mold them according to their needs and requirements.
- Improves health: Health of the employees should be given more importance. Working for long hours may cause back pain, neck pain, shoulder stiffness, etc. When the furniture is of good quality they minimize the risk of health problems.
Types of the working table
- Computer desk: In modern-day office computers are the most used technological device. However, you cannot work on computers without the support of computer table. A computer desk provides space for housing computers as well as the CPU along with other related accessories.
- Executive desk: It is considered as the king of office desks. They have pedestals on either side of the user. People of high stature use these.
- Corner desk: These desks are the best solution for space constraint offices. They provide more working space in a smaller area.